2008年2月28日 星期四

Wind beneath my wings

你是我翼下的風
Wind beneath my wings


我獨享所有的榮耀,
而你卻背負了所有的疲憊;
美麗的臉龐,卻甘於沒沒無聞;
甜美的笑容,掩飾了痛苦;

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strain;
A beautiful face without a name,for so long,
A beautiful smile to hide the pain;

2 則留言:

Ray Hsia 提到...

Oh, oh, oh, oh -哦,哦,哦,哦-
It must have been cold there in my shadow, 在我的影子下,一定很冷吧,
To never have sunlight on your face. 陽光不曾照在你的臉龐.
You were content to let me shine, thats your way. 你總是心滿意足的讓我表現,你就是那樣
You always walked a step behind. 你總是走在我身後.

So I was the one with all the glory, 因此,我一人獨享所有的榮耀,
While you were the one with all the strain. 而你卻背負著所有的疲憊.
A beautiful face without a name for so long. 你有著美麗的臉龐,卻一直默默無名 .
A beautiful smile to hide the pain. 甜美的笑容掩飾了痛苦.

Did you ever know that youre my hero, 你可知道你是我心目中的英雄,
And everything I would like to be. 是我想要學習的一切.
I can fly higher than an eagle, 如今,我可以飛得比蒼鷹更高,
For you are the wind beneath my wings. 因為你是我翼下的風.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed, 也許是不願被人注意到,
But Ive got it all here in my heart. 但我已了然於心.
I want you to know I know the truth ( of course I know it.) 我要你知道,一切我都明白 ( 我當然明白)
I would be nothing without you. 沒有你,我什麼都不是.

Did you ever know that youre my hero? 你可知道你是我心目中的英雄?
Youre everything I wish I could be.youre 是我想要學習的一切.
I could fly higher than an eagle, 如今,我可以飛得比蒼鷹更高
For you are the wind beneath my wings. 因為你是我翼下的風

Did I ever tell you youre my hero? 你可知道你是我心目中的英雄?
Youre everything, everything I wish I could be your, 你一切的一切,是我想成為的,
Oh, and i, I could fly higher than an eagle, 如今,我可以飛得比蒼鷹更高
For you are the wind beneath my wings, 為你,成為我翼下的風,
cause you are the wind beneath my wings. 因為你是我翼下的風.

Oh, the wind beneath my wings.啊!我翼下的風 .
You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings.你,你,你, 你是我翼下的風
Fly, fly, fly away. you let me fly so high. 飛起來. 你讓我展翅高飛.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.哦,你,你, 你是我翼下的風.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.哦,你,你, 你是我翼下的風.

Fly, fly, fly high against the sky, 飛啊!飛向天際
So high I almost touch the sky.我这么高,几乎触及天空.
Thank you, thank you, 謝謝你,謝謝你......
Thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings. 感謝上天,你是我翼下的風

Ray Hsia 提到...

234321721